Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Runners

When I graduated High School I began a bizarre transformation. In High School I was extremely outgoing and friendly- once I left I started my descent into social retardation. Online I can chat and talk with people and interact like a proper human. I make jokes, I am eloquent, and unfortunately I make people think that I am a socially secure person. If you meet me in person I am a bit disappointing- sorry.

Now imagine putting socially impaired me being approached by another person in a romantic way or similar- I kind of shut down. I mean if I didn't, this blog wouldn't exist I suppose.

For instance I tried to take my dog for a run a bit back and well-- it went poorly. I am not a runner, I will never be a runner. I tried, for my dog. Well I am coming back with my dog, out of breath and miserable and this fellow stops us. I am huffing and puffing- probably sounds like I am running a marathon (hold your laughter). He compliments my dog and loves on her which she loves.

He asks her name and I tell him, because I can be polite. He then asks me for a run sometime to get to know each other-- and because I am a wonderful eloquent person I laughed and jogged off. Even as I am writing this I am horrified by this reaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment